I have written about my love of Kalahari beauty products before. They are beautifully packages, smell great and work fantastically well.
Something I really like in the heat is their Nourishing Face and Neck Mask. It smells lovely, is smooth and cooling when you put it on and gives you the wonderful clean feeling of a clay mask without that tight feeling, because it does not dry. It also washes off very easily and leaves your skin feeling really nice.
A unique ‘souffle’ face and neck mask to revitalize, hydrate and nourish a dry taut skin.
60ml – all skin types (pm)
Directions for use:
Apply an even layer onto the face and neck after exfoliation (avoid the delicate eye area). Leave on the skin for 6 minutes. Remove thoroughly with lukewarm water. Follow with the Evening Moisturiser.
Grape seed oil
– vitamin E
– soothing properties
– deeply moisturising
– regenerating properties
Red Bush Extract
– dried leaves of the Red Bush are kept completely natural
– without added preservatives, colouring or additives
– rich in anti-oxidants
– contains zinc, which is essential to the skins metabolism
– contains alpha hydroxy acid which smoothes andrefines fine lines and wrinkles
– high Asphalatin flavonoid content, helps to treat conditions such as eczema, acne, psoriasis
Kalahari Melon Seed Oil and Extract
– moisturising, regenerating and restructuring properties, thanks to its high content of essential fatty acids
– these essential fatty acids contribute to the integrity of cell walls.
– plays an integral role in regulating the hydration and restructuring of the epidermis
– contains glycosides of palmitic, stearic and oleic acids, which assists the anti-oxidation process of the skin