Some words are commonly misspelled – by both native and non-native English speakers
- stationary – means still, not moving. He hit a stationary car.
- stationery – office supplies. If you need more stationery, please contact Adam.
- loose – the opposite of tight. Loose clothing is more comfortable. An adjective.
- lose – the opposite of find or gain. To lose weight, to lose a war. A verb.
- complement – to combine well or make complete. They complement each other.
- compliment – expressing a compliment. Thanks for the compliment