I have written before about wrap rage and poorly named products. Today I shall rant about badly designed containers and packaging.
Yes that’s you:
- long thin perfume bottles which fall over
- trendy metallic tubes holding hand cream which end up a concertina’d mess in the bottom of a handbag
- square glass bottles holding moisturizer which make it impossible to get the last bits out
- impractical lids to shower gels and shampoos which are unopenable with one wet hand in the shower
- spray tubes which don’t reach the bottom of the bottle
And that is also you:
- Umberto Giannini shampoos and conditioners. Not because they are phallic but because when you reach for them in the shower, your reflected glory is shown in such horrific detail that you want to claw your eyes out and flush them down the toilet.
It’s so perfect that you used the Urban Decay primer potion for this post – I used to buy it and had to resort to chopping the tube in half with a butcher knife to get the last bits out! I wasn’t about to waste any!!!