Yes that’s you:
- long thin perfume bottles which fall over
- trendy metallic tubes holding hand cream which end up a concertina’d mess in the bottom of a handbag
- square glass bottles holding moisturizer which make it impossible to get the last bits out
- impractical lids to shower gels and shampoos which are unopenable with one wet hand in the shower
- spray tubes which don’t reach the bottom of the bottle
And that is also you:
- Umberto Giannini shampoos and conditioners. Not because they are phallic but because when you reach for them in the shower, your reflected glory is shown in such horrific detail that you want to claw your eyes out and flush them down the toilet.