It is a huge pile of inserts, containing beautiful vintage inserts from the early 1980s and up to 2002.
- Filofax and Lefax maps from the mid 1980s – LOTS of them
- Map indices for each of the maps
- Various to do notes (brands such as Day Runner)
- Different types of Filofax inserts from the 1980s
- A-Z dividers from 1985 and 1991
- Clear flyleaves (I use these as dashboards)
- Filofax and WH Smith clear rulers
- Clear plastic pouch a ndcredit card pockets
- Red plastic flyleaf (I really love this!)
- Filofax black rulers
- Filofax notepaper from the 1980s
- Monthly dividers and tabs depicting months of the year and the related weather!
If anyone would like to see any of the inserts close-up, tell me which ones you are interested in and I can take photos of them and post them tomorrow!
Categories: Filofaxes and other ring organisers