This is the handbag I am using for travelling to Tenerife. I am taking this one primarily because it is so easy to find everything in it (passport and travel documents, pens), but also because I will be working while I am there and this holds all my stationery, papers and computer perfectly. It is an old bag, which I have featured before, here. It has:
- external slip pocket at the front (boarding pass and phone)
- external zippered pocket at the back (passport)
- 3 sections for papers/files/laptop with leather strap closure (one for my laptop, 1 for covid-related documentation, 1 for a magazine to read on the plane)
- two leather pen loops
- canvas and leather phone pouch
- detachable leather keyring
- 2 leather credit card slots (holding my EU health insurance card and my EU national identity card)
I will also have my new (sale bargain) Lonchamp le Pliage bag folded up in my suitcase for trips to the pool, extra shopping, and any day trips we do.
It’s beautiful Janet. Thanks for sharing.