This is one of my older handbags. I bought it at one of those generic handbag stores – the ones that sell nameless, bags in sensible designs that all look similar – because I liked the internal layout. It was very very pale when I first got it – a pretty, almost shell-pink shade. The first few marks were heartbreaking, but this is what it looks like after many years of wear. Isn’t that colour and patina gorgeous? At this point, you don’t notice a scuff or a scratch.
When it comes to the layout it has:
- external slip pocket at the front
- external zippered pocket at the back
- 3 sections for papers/files/laptop with leather strap closure (I use one for my laptop and 2 for my papers)
- multiple leather pen loops
- canvas and leather phone pouch
- detachable leather keyring
- 2 leather credit card slots
It also has a square, structured shape that means it stands upright on its silver ‘feet’, making it very useful for work. The lining is canvas and has held up to many years of wear. I have never treated the leather with anything.