One of the reasons I seldom change my setup is these inserts. Burde vertical week on two pages. I love them and they work perfectly for my needs. I have three sets, back to back:
1. Bookings – all my meetings
2. Weekly to dos – the short term to dos for each day
3. Translation hours – who I did my hours for and which project
What I like about them:
- the time is marked off in clear hourly blocks from 8am to 7pm but there is space to start earlier and finish later
- there are several spaces for notes (one line at the top of each day and several lines at the bottom
- there is a quote by a famous person each week. I find them quite inspiring because you tend to think about them, seeing them every day as you do and they are often very wise and give you something to think about
- you do not need a page marker or Today marker with these inserts as there is a perforated corner each week which you tear off when the week is over. This means that the pages always fall open on the relevant week
- the days are numbered
- the weeks are numbered
- in A5 size (picture at bottom), there is a block to the right for miscellaneous notes
- there are several sets of holes, allowing you to use them in binders with different ring configurations. They come in A5, personal and pocket size.
Some people may not like the fact that there is less space given to the weekend, but because I don’t use my calendars much over the weekends, that is no problem for me.