When Steve and I went to Van Der Spek in October of last year, one of the tasks on our to do lists (neatly written in our organizers of course!) was to talk about new products and new leathers.
I took with me my:
- Zenok leather traveler’s notebooks in undyed leather, standard Midori and A5 sizes
- Undyed leather and Robin’s egg blue Hobonichi cover
- Field Notes size traveler’s notebook cover
- Passport size and full size Midori covers
- Lots of inserts for all the above
The undyed leather arrived while we were there and I gave it a two thumbs up after double checking that it was the same as the Zenok and the Hobonichi leather.
Since we were at Van Der Spek in October, Janet leather, Undyed leather and Hobonichi covers have been introduced to the range. So now it is – traveler’s notebooks!
And here they are, after six months in the making!
Categories: Midori and other Traveler's Notebooks