- Do you hate going forward? Do you shudder when a colleague wants to reach out? Are you disgusted by low-hanging fruit, sick of being on the team, and reluctant to open the kimono?
- Does the phrase blue-sky thinking make you see red?
- Do you really want to drill down or take a helicopter view?
- Are you past caring whether the key drivers are going to move the needle? Should anyone really punch a puppy?
- And can you bear to hear about a big hairy audacious goal?
- If modern office jargon makes you want to throw up, this book is for you. Taking a hilarious and scathing deep dive into the most hated and absurd examples of corporate-speak it is a come to Jesus moment for verbally downtrodden workers everywhere.
Find it at an Amazon near you!