- Diary grade 12/13 week / ideas (12 months), vertical, removable plastic pockets
- class lists (3), class lists for plastic wallet (6), telephone number list (2),
- schedule (6), semester overview, semester projects, weekly planning (40), class lists / student info (3 classes), class notes (20),
- test scores (20), absence listings (40), activity plans, (20)
- lined white (20), address leaf (20), squared blades (50), notebook, plastic pouch, ruler, subject directory, alphabetical index
- Binder (Metropol) in art materials. Available in several colours. Price £40
Sweden is a small country (only 9 million people). It is also a country that has always been at the forefront of both developing and using new technology. So in a country where the digital influence is really strong, why can they still have Filofax binder models and a wide range of inserts which are not available in any other country? Sweden has surely proved that the market does not necessarily need to be large in order to offer such things. Why does the UK not follow the same model I wonder?