They are pretty easy to make though. You can just loop thin string through the top elastics and tie whatever you want to the ends. And you can make bookmark charms from almost anything.
What I do like though are leather ones – either flowers or monkey paws/fists.
Here are my favourite leather flowers – from MyPaperLoveStudio
These bookmarks / page markers are made using genuine leather flowers and leaf cut outs and are tied on a cotton waxed string. Each will have one large flower, a small flower and a leaf (as shown).
– Large flower is a little less than 1.0″ in diameter
– Small flower is about 0.5″ in diameter
– Passport size : ~14 inches
– Pocket size : ~15 inches
– A6 size : ~16 inches
– Personal size : ~17 inches
– Standard size : ~21 inches
Flower color options:
– Large flowers: PINK
– Small flowers: Green, Dark Orange, Orange Yellow, Dark Brown, Baby Pink and White
And my leather monkey paws/fists from HandMadeMits. I bought them AS-IS
And from VLC Creations