Here is a photo of the new models of Filofax coming out soon. I have a catalogue on the way to me at the moment with more exact information which I can give via my blog and have been told by Filofax in two (well, five really as Benelux is three) different countries which new models are coming out so I think I have it more or less straight. I have now been given the okay to share it. So here goes.
- There is a new red in the Saffiano range.
- Three gorgeous new colours of the Original will appear – pillar box red, deep aqua and patent nude.
- There is a new leather model named the Lockwood which is zipped, brown and similar to the Malden.
- Lime, black, lavender and pastel green patents!
- And MANY great things for iPads – one of which allows the iPad to swivel.
- Flex – nothing new but the concept is being maintained and not discontinued.
- Finsbury in Dark Blue will be coming out.
- Willow, a non leather binder which has flowers on it will replace the Blossom.
- And – Patent Domino – look at that baby!
Christophe from Bouteia will be so proud of me as he entrusted me with all this information quite a while back and I have not uttered a peep until now. In other news, Sweden has a new Filofax distributor which I am rather excited about. The largest retailer of Filofaxes in Sweden used to order direct from Filofax UK via the catalogue so maybe that will change now.
If you have any questions please pop them into the comments field below. Christophe Burm, who is the Filofax distributor for Filofax in the Benelux countries, will answer when he has time. He and his lovely wife An are as excited about the range as we are – maybe more. The best thing is – they both use Filofaxes themselves so they can understand our passion.
Christophe is showing the new samples and catalogues to hundreds of people on Sunday at a fair in the Netherlands. All samples have been send to all distributors and so from there they will land at a retailer near you! Christophe is happy to share the information with us and was told by the management board that there is no non-disclosure period, so has shared this information on the Dutch Filofaxers Site and with my readers.
Don’t worry if your comment does not appear immediately. If you have never commented before, I need to approve your first one. But I will do it very quickly I promise!
Categories: Filofaxes and other ring organisers