The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. They are nominated by people who enjoy their blog and find it inspiring. The purpose is to get the news out to a wider audience about smaller blogs which are worth spreading the word about.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
My 11 Random Things:
- I have jumped the highest bungy jump in the world
- I cannot ride a bicycle
- I used to weigh 106 kilograms but lost 53kg many years ago and have never gained it again
- I can’t cook
- I found my brother and sister after 20 years of looking for them
- I have three tattoos
- I love handbags, jewellery, stationery and English
- I speak 8 languages
- I am left handed
- I adore animals, particularly cats
- My only phobia is emetophobia
These are the questions asked by http://www.mypurpleylife.com and here are my answers:
1. If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only eat one thing, what would it be?
2. If you were a color, what would it be?
3. If you were an actor/actress, who would you be?
4. Who is you favorite singer/band?
5. What musical instrument did you wish you could play?
6. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
7. What is your favorite quote/saying?
8. What is your favorite season (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)?
9. What color is your car? (If you don’t have one, what color do you wish it was?)
10. Where would your dream house be?
11. What is your favorite scent?
- http://the-leathercraft-shed.blogspot.co.uk – gorgeous leatherwork and binders
- http://cloudberrythoughts.blogspot.fr – a wise woman who loves Filofaxes and has great art in them.
- http://moonandhare.blogspot.se – talented bookbinder
- http://www.thecarrotbox.com – a blog about rings
- http://www.bookbindingteam.com – one of the Etsy bookbinding street teams
- http://onthefloorblog.com – a small trendy Swedish store’s in-house blog, which is always on the money!
- http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.se – Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor. I love the jewellery on here
- http://www.unt.se/blogg/blogg.aspx?blogg=485453 – one of my students, a Member of Parliament, shares her battle with breast cancer (in Swedish)
- http://www.stockholmskatthemibilder.blogspot.se – my local cat’s home has a wonderful blog about their work and their cats
- http://brettlock.blogspot.se – this one is not updated anymore but Brett Lock is one of my favourite writers
- http://myhandboundbooks.blogspot.se – another bookbinding blog
My questions are:
- If you could invite anyone (living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Best piece of advice you have ever received?
- What is your oldest possession?
- What three items would you take with you if your house was burning?
- What place would you like to visit?
- Do you think you have any irritating habits?
- Who is your favourite television, movie or book character?
- If you could interview anyone, who would it be?
- If you could live in any era, which would you choose?
- Do you collect anything?