I was on my way home from visiting friends last week when I spotted this in Liljeholmen, Stockholm. I have been this way many times but have never noticed this installation before. It is either new, or I have been completely engrossed in my thoughts whenever I have previously walked this way!
Books have really defined my life.
- am a voracious reader and have been since I was about 5 years old
- have a degree in English literature
- studied Swedish literature at Stockholm University
- have written several text books
- have journaled most of my life
- use a paper planner
- collect handbound books
- am a proofreader/editor/translator
So I really loved stumbling on this sculpture!