Thanks to Petter, I now know more about this beautiful binder. What a wonderful system!
- It is made of lovely smooth, soft, firm, hardwearing leather with a slip strap rather than a press stud fastener.
- Because it is compact size it is small enough to carry comfortably almost everywhere
- Horizontal credit card slots – my favourite kind!
- Two nice deep slip covers that can be used for storage or to hold the covers of notebooks or diaries
- Rings that fasten with Velcro and can be removed and replaced
- You can put different sets of content on different rings (e.g. work/holiday) and just swap them out as necessary
- You can also use it without rings if you so wish – like a Flex or just as a folder.
And you can see that you can have one calendar in the left slip pocket, one notebook in the right slip pocket and normal binder pages on the rings.
And here are two original photos from the 1980s/90s when these binders came out, showing the logo and the layout
And here are two grey ones in the same model. The red stitching is wonderful!