I wrote an article the other day about moving into an A5 for work as I have to juggle two employments for the next while. At the time I was in a purple personal Mia Cara which I used as a wallet and booking schedule. It was bothering me because it is bulky and heavy and I can no longer handle that as it is not my only planner anymore.
So tonight I moved into my Almanacksförlagen Slimline Compact Pro Plan with Velcro Krause rings. The rings can be removed and changed for other sets of inserts.
- It is made of lovely smooth, soft, firm, hardwearing leather with a slip strap rather than a press stud fastener.
- Because it is compact size it is small enough to carry comfortably almost everywhere
- Horizontal credit card slots – my favourite kind!
- Two nice deep slip covers that can be used for storage or to hold the covers of notebooks or diaries
- Krause Rings that fasten with Velcro and can be removed and replaced
- You can put different sets of content on different rings (e.g. work/holiday) and just swap them out as necessary
- You can also use it without rings if you so wish – like a Flex or just as a folder.
I have it as a wallet and planner at the moment and it is very light and compact. In it I have
- Credit and debit cards
- Store cards
- 3 sets of ID
- Driver’s licence
- Various receipts, notes and guarantees
- Travel Card
- Money – coins and notes
- Tokens for supermarket trolleys
- Week on two pages vertical for bookings (four months) for job 1
- Week on two pages for daily to do lists (four months)
- World Map
- Flyleaf with pocket and penholder
- Diary ‘book’ for job 2.
And the best part? It cost €8 with all inserts and an extra set of rings!