1. Ants do not have lungs.
2. Ants do not have ears.
3. Ants are farmers.
4. Ants have two stomachs.
5. Ants can swim.
6. Ants are slave owners.
7. Ants are as old as dinosaurs.
8. There are more than 12,000 species of ants worldwide.
9. An ant can lift 20 times its body weight.
10. Some queen ants can live for years and have millions of offspring.
11. When ants fight, they usually fight to the death.
12. When the colony’s queen dies, the colony can only survive for a few months.
13. Ants can live for two hours without oxygen.
14. Ants have no blood! Ants have something similar to blood, but scientists call it “haemolymph”
Fascinating facts about ants, I never knew any if this before so thank you for sharing