I have previously features Flying Tiger traveler’s notebooks – they had several different versions
Yesterday I saw that they had restocked and had new covers!
- They are almost Regular Size – just a teeny bit smaller. This would be great if you like lots of refills but don’t like overhang
- Each one comes with two inserts – one lined and one tiny grid. The paper is creamy and of really good quality, and the booklets are stitched and have Kraft cardboard covers.
- They also have really nice Kraft folders – one side of the folder has a flap pocket with a button closure, and the other side has a conventional pocket.
- The closure elastic is anchored in the spine.
- The cover is very thick card with a velvety soft interior
- The best part is the price – €2.50/$2.95
Categories: Midori and other Traveler's Notebooks