I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Magdolna for sending me a ‘What’s in my bag‘ post. And also for being a regular reader and commenter. I love these types of posts and so do my readers, but I always have the same things in my bag so I love contributions from readers. Thanks again Magdolna!
I have a handmade Furla replica bag. The Furla was not made of real leather, so I was really disappointed so went to a leathersmith and she made this bag. The strip that holds together is not on the original, plus the poppers were replaced with the big metal clips so the bag does not open when it is packed full.
I have in one zipper part:
- my purse
- car keys
and in the other
- my Filofax mini (thanks to Darren)
- and my IDcards etc.
Inside there are two small pockets for tissues and other small items and the zip pocket holds my phone – I made the photo with it, so not on the picture- and inside there are these items:
- Filofax personal in a waterproof bag
- Kindle e-reader in a waterproof bag
- Water in a Tupperware bottle (0,3 dl because of size and weight)
- My reading glasses (in its holder, not really visible but is there
- 2 pens in a paperbag -just will bring them with me on Monday to work (as a gift to my friend).