1. Do you use an egg cup?
- I have heard that they are not used in the US? I love egg cups! My cousin collects them and he has some amazing ones.
2. When you make tea, do you add milk before or after the tea?
- I usually drink fruit tea, and then I have it black. When I drink English breakfast tea, I use a teabag and put my milk in afterwards so that I can decide how strong I want it. What about you?
3. How do you boil water for tea or coffee?
- When I lived in the US, people boiled water on their stoves. When I moved to Sweden, it was almost impossible to find a kettle. Nowadays though, you can find them everywhere!
This is mine!
4. What do you call the end piece of a loaf of bread?
- I call it a crust, but I have heard it called a heel. It’s my favourite part of a loaf of bread! What about you?
5. What is your favourite soup?
- I am not a soup fan, unless I am sick. If I am sick, all I want is plain tomato soup or plain mushroom soup. From a packet or a tin is fine, but that is all I eat until I am feeling better, and I actually really enjoy it. But only when I am feeling poorly.