I have been using this binder for the last couple of weeks. I felt like a change and I wanted something simple and plain.
I like Filofax Kensingtons in personal size because they are very simple and plain, but come in various colours (brown, black, navy, green, red). I also really, really like the square corners!
This model amazing on all levels.
- It is a vintage binder so very well made with fantastic rings
- It is soft and flexible with no stiffening
- It is perfectly designed for use as a wallet with plenty of credit card slots, a zip for coins and a nice pocket for notes
- Fairly easily available on eBay and sales groups
- Very reasonably priced – between €11 and €30
My set up is, as always, very simple. I have
Here is my little collection:
And some photos of my beloved black Kensington:
Categories: Filofaxes and other ring organisers