This is the Undyed Leather Project Binder after 2 weeks.
- This week it was taken out of my bag an average of 12 times a day and it was rained on three times.
- Water makes horrific brown smears across the leather but as soon as it dries you cannot see a thing. Not a mark!
- It has some scuffs on it now but once the binder gets a bit darker I don’t think they will show
- The flyleaf has some dark marks now from the credit card pockets
- The clasp flap has an outline around it which may disappear when wiped with a damp cloth.
- I have put the sample piece of leather next to the flyleaf and on the binder in photos below, for comparison purposes.
I am so happy with the way this is ageing. Quickly but with great dignity. It is going to be gorgeous once it has patina.