Sweden tends to be quite expensive and you can’t always find what you want here. So I do perhaps 80% of my shopping online. If possible I look at and try on a product in a shop – feel the texture, check the size (jeans and shoes for example). Shopping online is often cheaper, plus you can do it any time day or night and it feels like Christmas when you get your parcels.
So here comes a list of my favourite online sites, in no particular order
- Lookfantastic – always free worldwide shipping and great discounts. An example is Redken which costs £30 in Sweden costs £10 here. They also have regular 3 for 2 offers and free gifts with purchase. Special offers midweek and especially over weekends – I usually buy over weekends.
- HQhair – the same as lookfantastic but you have to pay for shipping so it is best to buy a few products at a time. If you can’t find a brand on Lookfantastic it is usually here
- Strawberrynet.com – always free worldwide shipping and even though they are outside the EU they pay the tax and customs for you beforehand. For each purchase you make you get a larger discount. HUGE range of products
- HigherNature is where I buy all my vitamins. Great products and prices and you receive lovely paper newsletters and catalogues regularly. Their online advice service is fantastic.
- Nomination charms I buy at HeBe or Fabulouscollections. Fabulouscollections also sell Pandora, Thomas Sabo and Trollbeads charms.
- Expensive ones I buy on sale at OutNet, hgbagsonline – when they have discounts and free shipping
- Cheaper ones I buy at Lush Topshop
- ASOS – ASOS stands for As Seen On Screen and they used to sell copies of clothes shown in tv series. But now they sell everything! In Sweden I buy at Kyssjohanna, Ellos, Halens, HM – because it is quick, easy and free to return anything I don’t like.
- TopShop (cheaper online from the UK than to buy in Sweden)
- Shopeu.ecco.com for the widest range of Ecco footwear ever!
- For bras for unusual shapes and sizes Bravissimo, Freshpair and Figleaves are the best. I have a problem with a big chest (32G) and small body and Bravissimo actually make shirts and jackets that fit busty woman who are small everywhere else without looking like tents or sausage skins.
- Kalenderkungen – their filofaxes are always much cheaper than in shops or on the Filofax site
- Cult Pens or Pendemonium for pens. Cult Pens have an amazing selection of notebooks as well.
- Etsy for unusual books
I have not put links to the above three because it is best to find the one that is geographically close to you. For example I use .co.uk ones rather than the .com ones because they are closer to me with quick and cheap shipping, no customs charges and people are more likely to ship to Sweden.
Categories: Beauty Products