During the working day when I have a free hour I sometimes walk around the shops. I often see people applying mascara from the testers, or putting earrings into their piercings to try them on.
Am I being too squeamish when I see people
- applying makeup and skincare products straight from the open tester jars to their faces with their hands
- applying mascara onto their lashes from the testers
- using lipstick testers on their lips
- opening makeup, using it, and putting it back on the shelf
- putting earrings into their piercings, taking them out and putting them back onto the stand?
I also know that not everyone keeps their underwear on when trying on bathing suits because it ‘you can’t see how it really looks that way’, which really gives me the ick.
I know I am a bit squeamish about hygiene, but to me it seems really really unsanitary.