- errorist: someone who repeatedly makes mistakes.
- askhole: a person who constantly asks for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you suggest.
- nonversation: a completely worthless conversation, wherein nothing is illuminated, explained or otherwise elaborated upon. Typically occurs at parties, bars or other events.
- destinesia: when you get to where you were intending to go, but forget why you were going there in the first place.
- unkeyboardinated: lacking physical or mental keyboard coordination; unable to type without repeatedly making mistakes.
- cellfish: those who continue to talk on their cell phones, oblivious of others around them.
- textpectation: the anticipation one feels when waiting for a response to a text message.
- carcolepsy: the inability to stay awake and alert when travelling in any moving vehicle.
- hiberdating: someone who ignores all his/her friends when dating a girlfriend/boyfriend.
- deja poo: the feeling that the same sh*t has happened before.
I was able to identify a friend with each word. Thank you.
I think these should all be promoted, but I especially like the cellfish description, the number of people who have walked into me because I have nowhere to go never fails to amaze especially the way they look at me as if it’s my fault.