In my family, people are often born on the same day of the year. For example
- my mother and her brother (31 May)
- my father and I (23 July)
- my maternal grandmother and her son (31 March)
- my cousin and my paternal grandmother (15 February)
- my nephew and my brother in law (24 December)
When I tell people that my father and I share a birthday, they are always really surprised. But when I tell them that 10 people in my family share birthdays, they cannot believe it.
Does anyone else have this phenomenon in their families?