This is going to be my self-care journal for 2021. I need to start eating better and moving more after being a stress-eating couch potato for most of 2020.
I plan to record:
- weight (I need to lose about 3kg)
- measurements (I have an apple shape and this is not so good for the heart)
- steps (I walk far less now that I am working from home)
- my self-care list
- wish list (clothes, accessories, beauty products)
- trackers (vitamins, flossing, walking, water)
So far this year I have
- had a mammogram (ouch)
- booked a spa treatment with a friend (covid allowing)
- made a dentist appointment.
- made a dermatologist appointment to have a cortisone injection into an itchy operation scar. I have it done every couple of years.
- booked an eye test
Now that I wear my hair tied back so much due to working from home, I have had three old holes in my right ear re-pierced, and I want another one reopened in my right ear. It allows for some tiny details without being overpowering. I scar easily so I always have it done with a needle rather than a gun. So that is also going onto a list.