Sounds too good to be true?
When I read about MOD notebooks, I imagined that as you wrote on the paper it synced from the paper onto the cloud.
It’s not quite that nifty (though I am sure it is just a matter of time), but almost.
- buy the book for $25 (choose cover colour and whether you want dots, lines or blank)
- fill in in (it is thread bound and has 120gsm paper)
- then send it to be scanned. They will do it within 5 days
- after that you can choose to have the book back or not, and read the contents using the Mod app.
Imagine how nice this would be for
- companies where many employees still work better on paper
- people who archive
- those who want to keep things for future generations.
It would certainly be nice if I could upload all my client notes into one place, all nice and searchable for reference purposes. Or my travel journals.