I love the Hydraluron Moisture Jelly packaging because it:
- is made of plastic (won’t shatter if dropped, lighter and less slippery than glass)
- has a pump dispenser (no mess, no contamination from air or fingers, exact dosage)
- has a dipped top with a hole where the product comes out. (no drip, no mess)
- allows you to get the last bit out of the container (no cutting, turning upside down, squeezing necessary)
- sits sturdily due to the fact that it is not too tall or narrow (no wobbling or falling over)
- allows you to easily see how much is left in the container (no shaking or peering through dense plastic)
What is it? Is it edible?