- Nostalgia with a hint of kitsch. A hard-backed cotton covered personal organizer with a secure elastic closure, printed with an al fresco design inside and out.
Width 136mm, height 190mm.
- Hard-bound cotton cover.
- Left: Full-length vertical angled pocket
- Right: Full-length vertical angled pocket with elasticized pen loop.
- Transparent flyleaf
- Six Subject index
- Ruler-page marker, black
- To do, five language
- Bank Account
- Website/E-mail Address
- Blue ruled paper
- Orange ruled paper
- Purple ruled paper
- Name, address and numbers, five language
- A-Z index, two letters per tab
- World map
Supplied with a Diary refill.
Where to find them?
I have looked at Goldspot, Filofax in several countries, Amazon and eBay and I can state that seemingly, they are not easy to find. Not really surprising as they are from about four years ago and were available for a single season only. But I have found quite a few which went for sale on eBay so they do pop up if you are patient.
What I would recommend is:
- Check eBay regularly
- Put ISO (in search of) ads up in as many sale groups as possible
- Check Gumtree and eBay in other countries
- Ask people to keep an eye out for you.
If I do spot one or several I will do a blog post on them. I found mine by asking Christophe Burm from Filofax Benelux if he had any, and he sourced my two for me from a supplier in The Netherlands.