I have a large Lin and Leo Laptop Bag in purple which is on permanent loan to a friend. I hope she doesn’t read this because I am kicking myself about it as they don’t make them anymore. I only found out after I said she could keep it as long as she wanted.
As you can see it is in purple with pink detailing, pink lining and a matching laptop case. I wanted to get a turquoise one as I was a bit bored with the purple. They came in two sizes. The large one (which I had) was a bit heavy but you could also use it as weekend bag and it was beautifully made.
These bags are lovely. Not your run of the mill laptop bag, they are good quality, pretty, durable and can also be used as handbags. The colour combinations are unusual and so so pretty. They started out selling their bags on RedDirect but have now got their own website.
The colourways are:
- Chocolate Brown with fuchsia pink lining and fuchsia pink top stitching
- Forest Green with sea green lining and cream top stitching
- Plum with fuchsia pink lining and fuchsia pink top stitching
- Raspberry Pink with emerald green lining and cream top stitching
- Turquoise with fuchsia pink lining and fuchsia pink top stitching
Well made, versatile, pretty, nice length straps, good price
Cons – heavy
I have read on their Facebook page that they are thinking of maybe starting up the laptop bag again so I hope they do. They now make baby bags and changing bags in many different styles. Their site is here