I have been totally in love with this binder since I laid eyes on it. Have carried it everywhere! I decided to use this for something special and rather different (for me anyway).
- My A5 Filofaxes have always been for work and private administration. They hold all the documents, accounts, long-term to do lists, and important papers that I need to hand.
- My personal Filofaxes have always been my wallet and for day to day things – cards, money, spare key, usb, tokens for the supermarket shopping trolleys, discount vouchers, business cards, daily to do lists and my booking and appointment schedule.
- I only have one mini Filofax (a teal Baroque) and that one I use when I travel. It holds all my travel information, a small version of my calendar and to dos for the place I am visiting.
This pocket is for special things to do with me. I have a tendency to work too hard and be too hard on myself so this one is a ‘me’ binder.
- wish lists for beauty products I want to try, clothes I would like to buy and anything else in the ‘treat’ department that has to do with spoiling myself.
- records of weight, exercise and sleep goals so that I can be sure I am looking after myself properly
- motivational quotes
- cuttings of ‘treat’ products I want to try
I don’t ever baby anything I own. I buy them to use and I use them. I don’t mistreat them and I take good care of them but they have to be able to work for me. I never carry my Filofax in a dust bag – I can’t because I use it as a wallet, to hold my ID and in each meeting – I pull it out on the run all day every day.
But this binder I am keeping in a dust bag as I do not use it in the same way as I use my others and it is so beautiful. I have it in a Lola Rose bag – I got one of my Lola Rose bracelets in this pouch.
Sooooo gorgeous! And using the purse as a charm/holder is a brilliant idea. Ahem, I might have ordered a second purse last night …
I’m interesting by how you use your different-sized planners. I haven’t bothered with A5 in the past, but I think it’s going to be for professional stuff. I have a Dodo household folder to keep specific info together, plus a personal for birthdays, useful contacts and items such as driving licence and Oystercard which tend to go walkabout.
I want to make sure Akikio’s binders – at the moment I am almost too scared to touch them, which is crazy! So using them as ‘me’ folders is a very neat idea.
Absolutely beautiful…inside, outside and even the Lola Rosa dust bag.
Was hoping to see “Sell A5 Malden Vintage Pink/Antique Rose” on your to-do list…:)