This week I am using my most expensive handbag ever – a large Proenza Schouler PS1 in Purple Rain. It is a rather well planned bag with heavy duty metal zips on every back panel.
As well as my usual accoutrements, I have today the following items:
- Greeen lizard Filofax
- Green crocodile Smythson manuscript book in the large size
- Cath Kidston toadstool keyring. The keys with the photos of my cats on them are for the apartment so I can see them easily
- Waterman Carene ballpoint pen in Royal Blue
- Purple scarf with sculls on it
- Full size iPad with Logitech keyboard (this allows me to type long documents when I am out in the field).
- Violet leather hair scrunchie from Rokit
- Skull and crossbones mirror