I have two sets of these Zenok notebook covers. The two pictured here are in their new, natural state. The other two are becoming a gorgeous caramel colour over time, as they are exposed to the light. I rotate them so they can develop a similar patina over time.
The full-size MTN size contains:
- my week on two pages vertical layout calendar – this holds all appointments. Large Oliclips hold completed weeks safely out of the way.
- 5 grid notebooks made by Ray Blake
- 2 sets of Kraft Pockets
- 1 set of credit card holders
- 1 zippered pocket
Each of my clients has ten pages in a notebook, where I note down any details that need followup during a meeting. I use the last notebook at the back to write down shopping lists and to do lists on the fly.
Tha A5 size contains
- six A5 notebooks reflecting my new status as freelance worker – #1 for items I am selling, #2 for my work with the career adjustment service I am obliged to attend in order to qualify for #3 unemployment. #4 is blog related, #5 is for the textbooks I produce and #6 is for scribbles on the move
- two printed booklets containing long term and complicated to do lists.