I previously wrote about using my Pocket Mia Cara as a combined organiser and wallet here. It is working brilliantly so today I invested in some Filofax inserts to make life easier.
I already have a Filofax multifit calculator which I may use if I have enough space left after adding the goodies below.
- 2 x zippered clear envelopes – these will hold extra loyalty and club cards for various stores
- 2 x credit card holders – for business cards
- a mirror – just so I can have one at hand instead of having to rummage around the bottom of my handbag to see if I have something between my teeth. And I can just pretend to be looking in my Filofax instead of grimacing into a mirror like an idiot.
- 2 sets of 2 plastic sleeves – for receipts, coupons, discount vouchers, and cuttings of things I want to buy.
- clear ruler – I often use rulers to divide the sections in my binders as they take up less space. I wish I could have bought a Gillio ruler as I love them the postage for such a small item is not worth it.