If you look at my previous post regarding the Philofaxy 2013 blog awards you will see that there are nominations for Facebook participation as well as blogging and meets.
There is a growing family of Facebook groups for Filofax (
addicts? fanatics?) users:
Under the Philofaxy Umbrella
- Filofax for Philofaxy Fans – general discussions for Filofax fans
- Filofax Dieters United – support, motivation and ideas for people using their Filofaxes for weight loss
- Philofaxy Washi Tape Appreciation – for Filofax users who like to decorate their Filofaxes
- FiloRAKs – For Filofax Random Acts of Kindness. Gifting small prettiness within the community
- Swap Sell Source Stationery – what it says
- Bagsey – for handbag lovers
- FiloLifestyle – what it says
- Gillio Firenze – not a Philofaxy group but a group of Philofaxy fans of the planner brand Gillio
- Filofaxes and Pens for Sale – also not a Philofaxy group, because Philofaxy has Adspot for the purpose of sourcing and selling Filofaxes.
Philofaxy is a wonderful resource for us Filofax fans. Did you think that Filofaxes had gone the same way as the floppy disk and the Beta video recorder? Think again