I will shortly be taking possession of a Temperley Violet Filofax. I have not been a fan of Temperley’s collaborations with Filofax and I am still not a huge fan. But I wanted a Filofax to match my Aspinal Purple Croc A5 Five-Year Diary and this is the only one I can find.
Here is my Aspinal Five-Year. It is a lovely book – heavy cream paper with gorgeous silver gilt edges to the paper. Extremely well made. I have a matching pen holder.
I used my A5 Siena for four months this year until back problems yet again forced me to downsize. How did I downsize? By carrying two months’ worth of calendar pages with me. How did that end up? In disaster! I work with classified information and I accidentally threw my calendar into the disposal unit for secret material, where it was instantly shredded to dot-sized pieces. And I don’t remember my calendar from hour to hour so I was lost, totally lost. A kind friend offered to get me a Temperley Violet, which is smaller and matches my 5-year!
Have not received it yet so here are some stock photos. I will photograph and put up mine as soon as I get it.
- ransparent flyleaf
- Temperley for Filofax front sheet
- Note from Alice Temperley
- Illustrated 2013 calendar block pages
- Illustrated star signs and Chinese zodiac years
- Birthday pages
- To do lists
- Addresses and contacts
- A-Z indices – black with gold text
- Subject indices – black with gold text
- Week on one page luxury cotton cream diary, multilanguage
- Black page marker/ruler with gold print
- Vintage world map
- London Underground map
- Dress size measurement chart and care card
- Exterior: Italian calf leather.
- Interior: Italian calf leather with black cord lining.
- Ring Mechanism Size: Six rings of 15mm.
- External: Ice gold metal Temperley London stud popper closure, zipped pocket on back.
- Left: one full height pocket, two leather covered card pockets with gold printed logo.
- Right: Ice gold metal ring mechanism; elasticated pen loop; full height expandable coin pocket with leather closure.