Been fiddling around with my Midori setup today.
- Week on two pages Midori calendar (for my booking schedule)
- Ray Blake undated week on two pages calendar for daily to dos
- 5 x Ray Blake grid notebooks for daily journal, long-term lists, blog ideas, client notes, details of sales
- Kraft pockets to hold receipts, lists and various bits of paper
- Credit card holders and zipped pocket for coins, notes and credit cards
Everything I need fits in a Zenok MTN cover. These covers have four elastics plus you can add more booklets by using extra elastics. This did, however make it very fat and rather heavy.
So, for portability I divided the load over two covers – the brown Midori which I can carry everywhere and use for bookings, daily to dos, lists, and as a wallet, and the beige Zenok which I can keep at home for client notes.
My life has changed a lot the last month so my planner needs have changed as well. I have gone from being a full time course director and language consultant to being a freelancer so I need to keep better records and I also need to keep the things I do for different companies separate.