- Before clocks were invented clockwise and counter clockwise were called deisul and widdershins
- Chickens (hens) have an egg song when they lay an egg. It’s like them yelling “I JUST LAID AN EGG! WOOOO!” And then the other hens chime in yelling “YAAAS SHE JUST LAID AN EGG! WOOO!”
- Redheads require more anesthesia drugs to remain unconscious during surgery
- If you feel the need to stab someone, stab oranges. They’re the same consistency as human flesh
- If you have a shrimp allergy you also can’t eat cicadas
- On average, you walk past 15 murderers in a lifetime.
The bit about walking past 15 murderers is unsettling.
I know, right?