For each of these booklets you can add them to your bookmarks/favourites, download them to your computer or print double-sided and fold to form a booklet.
They are published under a Creative Commons License, allowing free distribution as long as my name remains on them and as long as they are not amended or sold.
- Grammar Handbook*
- Talking About Everything*
- Writing Guide*
- Swedish Parliament Tour*
- EU Quiz*
- Swedish-English list of plants and animals*
- National Board of Health and Welfare wordlist*
- Work Environment Wordlist 31 January 2017*
- Swedish Court System Glossary (Swedish-English)
- Swedish Education System Glossary (Swedish – English)
- Swedish Resources Council Glossary English
- Authorities, organisations, titles, EU bodies, and countries (Utrikes namnbok)
- Riksdagen glossary
- Swedish-English/English Swedish Higher Education Glossary
- Swedish-English academic titles
Booklets written by Janet Carr (denoted with *) are licensed under a
This means that you can use and distribute these publications, as long as they are free of charge, and attributed to me.