I absolutely love the leather and the workmanship. The flooring effect was all done by hand, so it must have taken forever. The surface feels wonderful and does not mark at all, no matter how much it is used. The leather is thick and you can see how good the quality is from both the inside and outside.
Every time I look at it, I marvel at all the work that went into making it. It has survived living with two cats (one of them a kitten that managers to scratch everything!).
After almost two years of use it is as good as new but softer and moulding around the contents. It feels wonderful. The leather is stunning and it does not have a mark on it. Thick and sturdy but flexible and getting softer. Love it!
I have recently piffed it up a bit with teal inserts and accessories. It holds everything I need so when it needs to go somewhere with me, I just need it, no separate pencil case necessary.
- six Kraft folders
- 8 teal inserts from YellowPaperHouse on Etsy
- one Kraft notebook from Midori
- one zipped plastic pouch holding stencils and all my pencils, leads, lead pointers and erasers
- one zipped plastic pouch holding spare cover elastics and spare book elastics
- one plastic credit card holder holding Hobonichi stencils