I am still using this every day and am loving it.
What I like about it:
- the colours – it is going to be really nice for spring and summer
- all the compartments. I have my iPod, my iPhone and my iPad in one of the side compartments and all my working papers and books in the others, so it functions as a portable office
- the pretty lining
- the fact that it is structured enough to stand up but floppy enough to collapse and become smaller when not full
- the gold hardware and metal zips.
- the plaited straps. They are comfortable and can fit in hand and over shoulder or arm.
What I like less about it:
- not much at all really except that the middle compartment is not always that easy to get into when the sides are full.
As you can see from the top photo, I have added an Ordning & Reda tassel to the one strap by means of a cable tie. I really like it.