Some I like are:
- Eve Lom’s Rescue Mask – if you have a breakout or your skin needs a good clean and soothe, this is your man
- Biodroga Vitamin and Honey Mask – in the cold winters in Sweden I use this one as a facial moisturizer it is so rich
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink in Moisture Mask – a gorgeous smell and texture and really does sink in
If I don’t feel like committing to a whole tube or tub of something or I am traveling, I use Superdrug’s own brand masks. They are 99p but mostly they are 3 for 2. There is a nice selection, they smell nice, are quick and easy to use and work well. Plus they have really nice names. My favorites are:
- Yoghurt and Smoothie Mask – such a glorious smell and texture
- Apricot Exfoliating Mask – ditto!