If I could create my own FrankenFilofax it would have:
- The 35mm rings of a Van Der Spek A5
- The 30mm rings of a Cavendish
- The gold rings of a Siena
- The colour of a Teal Baroque
- The durable leather of a Belmont
- The inside embossing of a Baroque
- The zipper pull of a Siena
- The inside zipped pocket of a Malden
- The lightness of a Domino
- The strength of a Metropol
- The stitching of a Belmont
- The leather lining of a Siena
- The inside pocket configuration of the Belmont
- The clasp of a Deco
- The layout of the Buttercup Ostrich
- The full length back wallet pocket of most Gillios, some Filofax Balmorals and several pocket size Filofaxes.
What would YOUR Frankenfilo look like? I am dying to know!
Excellent choices. Would definitely want the baroque embossing and the Malden zipper.
I kind of want yours, but not in teal. A color, just a less girly color.
Oh, that Belmont stitching is to die for!