Here is a photo of my Smythson manuscript books. They are the larger size.
- a turquoise croco print with coral satin lining
- a lapis snakeskin print with blue satin lining
- black lambskin with blue satin lining and ‘I Own Now’ embossing
- a peridot croco print with maroon lining.
Love them – expensive but that blue featherweight paper takes a beating, is really light so a big book is very light and the binding stands up to unbelievable battering.
- My black one is full – client notes covering about three years
- My blue one is almost full – general notes from last year.
- My turquoise one I started this year with general notes for this year
- My peridot is waiting for next year.
Best times and places to buy them – Christmas and summer sales at airport duty free shops.
I have also included a premier notebook in black and a wafer notebook in pink. I have a tan pigskin premier (now sadly discontinued but that leather was epic!) and a blue wafer notebook but I can’t find them today. Had another pink wafer but threw it away when it was full and am really sorry about that now.